What's new

The Flash!!! in January (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
The guys at www.tvshowsondvd.com have info and artwork for the Jan.10, 2006 release of the tv show The Flash. It will be the complete first season of this great, but short-lived show.

John*D

Second Unit

Although true, it's the ENTIRE SERIES! There aren't going to be more releases since it only lasted one season.

I'll definitely be buying this DVD set, the artwork is sweet! I wonder if retailers will be placing this next to the Dawson's Creek DVD sets?

Sean.S

Stunt Coordinator
I will definately pick this one up.

I remember watching this as a kid--my mother made me an awesome Flash halloween costume when I was 5 or 6. It will really be great to see this show again--and the complete series no less! :emoji_thumbsup:

Paul Sandhu

Supporting Actor
I will be getting it for sure. I hope there are some cool extras. Not won over by the artwork though, could be a bit more flashy (sorry I couldn't resist ;))

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Great news; will definitely be getting this one. Also glad to see it is coming so soon; January is just around the corner, and the release may actually get some attention since it is not in the overcrowded holiday season.

Paul Sandhu

Supporting Actor

Its not too bad if there are cool extras, especially since the show only lasted one season. I wonder if they will have the Smallville S4 episode with the "Future Flash" in it.

Roger_S

Stunt Coordinator
The report on TVShowsOnDVD actually stated that it doesn't look like there will be any extras. Too bad, but I'm getting it regardless.

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller
Big fan of the show too -- I'm bummed though at the lack of extras. On the bright side I only have the Pilot and the "Future" episode on tape, so this will be a chance to not only have them all on DVD, but to see the ones that were interupted by a certain Middle Eastern conflict.

Doug

todd s

Senior HTF Member
If you are a fan of the Batman Animated series and are not sure you are going to get this show.....A bit of advice....go get it! The 2 Trickster episodes are the closest thing you will ever get to seeing Mark Hamill do a live action version of his Joker voice from the Batman show.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I only caught a few episodes when it aired. I'm just curious if there was ever an explanation for the foam muscles in the suit or if the characters just accepted it. Gotta say that costume is still the most ripped I've seen :).

Jonathan_Clarke

Second Unit
I remember in the first episode they said his suit was desnged to lower the air friction on his body and protect him. That's as far as they went.

Really, it was designed to look like Batman's armor since the first Tim Burton movie came out the year before.

Joe-Frietze

Stunt Coordinator
Oh yeah. My birthday is in January, and one of my all time favortie shows is coming out on DVD in January.
Coincidence?

Yeah, I'm sure it is.

But I still love it!

-Joe

todd s

Senior HTF Member

In the pilot. The suit was made froma experimental Russian deep diving suit. It forms around the wearers body molding itself to match their physique. And like Jonathan said it also helps keep his body mechanics stabilized.

Christi P

Agent
Would "The Flash" be a good blind buy? I liked the first year of Smallville, 'Birds of Prey', and the recent Spiderman and X-Men movies, so I am considering picking up 'The Flash'.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Christi, I loved it. Don't get me wrong their are some clunker episodes. But, some great ones too. And its worth it alone to see the 2 episodes of Mark Hamill as the "Trickster". The pilot music was done by Danny Elfman. Give it a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks