What's new

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
Hey, if Captain America can jump from a plane without a parachute, Batman should be able to, as well.

And I have to say, this actually looks like it might be worth seeing.

Last edited:

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Hey, if Captain America can jump from a plane without a parachute, Batman should be able to, as well.

And I have to say, this actually looks like it might be worth seeing.
Batman doesn’t need a parachute since he glides with his cape all the time.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Plus all the trailers make it look like a Batman movie. Warner wasn't going to toss Batman. He's about the only DC character that works at the box office any more.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Captain America is a super soldier who's been physically enhanced by an experimental serum. Batman is a mere mortal, but then there's that cape. However, without it, he'd simply go splat on the ground if he jumped with no chute.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I got to see an advance screening on Imax of "The Flash". There was a quick thank-you from the director and producer of the movie, and they said that the version we were about to see isn't the final final final cut, it's probably pretty close with some surprises held back for the upcoming theatrical release. I'm guessing we got to see what was shown at CineraCon in April.

The film moves quick, and it's very enjoyable. Looking forward to seeing the final cut next month.

Last edited:

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki
New trailer with lots of new footage

FwzSg0xX0AAuuRU

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
I wonder if, in the scene where Barry is telling Bruce that he can save his (Bruce's) parents, Bruce is going to say, "And if you do, I'll never have a reason to become Batman, and that could create all sorts of disasterous and unforeseen consequences."

I'm also wondering if I'll ever get tired of Michael Keaton as Bats saying, "You wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks