What's new

MishaLauenstein

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Misha Lauenstein
Not a bad idea if it was just sitting on the shelf, but if they've done additional shooting this summer there's probably still editing and FX work to be done, music scoring to be completed, etc.

It likely would have had a pretty good weekend if it came out now. Nothing of note on the schedule until mid-October (Halloween Ends).
For some reason I thought this was finished years ago and was delayed by the pandemic.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Whether Miller is genuinely seeking help or cynically doing it to appease managers and agents, it's got to be a relief for Warner Bros. At least they don't have to worry about their wayward star out in the world doing more crazy criminal shit.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Whatever Miller's motivation for getting help is, the fact that they are now actively seeking it is a positive development.

MishaLauenstein

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Misha Lauenstein
Well hell - I made my "woosh" comment because I thought you were joking about releasing the movie immediately.

But since you thought it was done... I guess you were serious!
Yeah, it was announced that it was going to be released in 2018, so when the release date got bumped, I just assumed the movie was done and ready to go and was just being bumped due to normal studio reshuffling and then because of Covid. Also because of the crossover on The Flash airing so long ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks