dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Premium
Real Name
Doug
Title: The Flash (2022)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Drama

Director: Andy Muschietti

Cast: Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton, Kiersey Clemons, Sasha Calle, Ben Affleck, Ron Livingston, Maribel Verdú, Saoirse-Monica Jackson, Rudy Mancuso, Ian Loh, Richie Lawrie

Release: 2022-11-03

Plot: The Flash travels back in time to prevent the murder of his mother, an act which disrupts time significantly.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Premium
Real Name
Doug
I know there's an old thread for The Flash movie from 2003 (YIKES!), but there are only a few posts in it and only one as recent as 2019. So, with all of the movement on this film lately I thought it might be best to start a new one. The first "teaser" was released today, with a nice voiceover by none other than Michael Keaton's Bruce Wayne, along with some footage of his cowl and (almost) his Batmobile. We also get a good look at Barry Allen's new suit. Here's the video:

Last edited:

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate

Hmmm... I wouldn't hate that, but it sure seems unnecessary. It's not like the DCEU movies have had a cohesive universe like Marvel's. They're barely related as it is. What the film series needs is a fresh start. Maybe this can give it that.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tracer Metula
Recent bookmarks