What's new

The first review of animated [b]Superman: Brainiac Attacks[/b] direct to video film (1 Viewer)

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Bummer. I was always a fan of TAS and was looking forward to this. Can't believe they replaced Clancy Brown for Powers Booth as Lex!

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Yikes. That's a pretty harsh review, and from a good source like World's Finest Online, that's not a positive thing for the movie. Very sad. When you think what could have been...

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Why did they replace Clancy Brown and Corey Burton??? It can't be for financial reasons. Since Powers Boothe is a pretty big name. Disappointing...Although, I will still buy it. And hope Warner gets their act together.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Why did they replace Clancy Brown and Corey Burton??? It can't be for financial reasons. Since Powers Boothe is a pretty big name. Disappointing...Although, I will still buy it. And hope Warner gets their act together.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I didn't realize this was new. I thought it was jsut some more episodes cut together.

I might pick it up, I'll have to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks