What's new

The FBI Season 6 (1 Viewer)

MCCLOUD

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
I received The FBI Season 6 yesterday. They were on 4 pressed discs. I spot checked some episodes and the video quality was very good. I do have a question about the running times I was hoping someone could answer. Most episodes I checked had a running time of slightly over 50 minutes and 30 seconds. Several episodes however ran only about 49 minutes and 30 seconds. Does anyone know if any Season 6 episodes have had any parts cut out? Thanks! I now have all Six Seasons of The FBI. I have been buying them as soon as they come out so I can get pressed discs. The FBI has become one of my favorites. I have a long way to go in watching The FBI. I am watching the series in episode order and I am still on the 1st Season! Quinn Martin shows are superior television!

God Bless!

Robert

Bob Gu

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob Gudera
When originally broadcast, some episodes of the FBI had a public service announcement with Efrem Zimbalist Jr., highlighting one of the real FBI's 10 Most Wanted List fugitives, currently at large, and asked the public to be on the look out for them. "Do not approach, but call your local FBI office".

Sometimes scenes for next week would cover for a short episode.

Those FBI PSAs would have made a nice extra for the DVDs. Maybe some of those real badguys are still out there.

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
I'm buying the releases quickly too as they're coming out, S6 ordered the other day and currently at watching S3.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
The FBI: The Sixth Season set consists of the 26 episodes on four discs? If so, I was expecting it to consist of seven discs. Didn't want to jump to conclusions, but after reading Amazon.com's listing page for the set that there would be six discs in the set I was puzzled (sometimes though, the disc info on Amazon's listing pages for DVD and Blu-ray titles can be incorrect).

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
It's six discs. The original poster I think made a typo. I went through the set rapidly and am now going back and catching up on Seasons 4 and 5 which I hadn't blitzed all the way through (The William Reynolds era you can pretty much go through it in any order you like).

I'm really looking forward to the fact that at this time one year from now, the series will be finished on DVD!

MCCLOUD

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
Let me correct my mistake! The FBI Season 6 has 26 Episodes on 6 DVDS. Sorry about the mistake! I hope Warners Archives will release all 9 Seasons soon!

Take Care!

Robert

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
I think we can expect them at the same intervals of every four months which means I would expect the final three in February, June and October respectively next year.

The last season will be interesting as it will mark the departure of William Reynolds and the return of the original full-length version of the opening theme music for the first time since Season 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks