What's new

The Family Guy New Season (2005) Thread (1 Viewer)

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter
Well, it's May sweeps - AOTC will outperform FG on any given weekend, and with ROTS ruling the boxoffice this weekend, Fox is playing its cards right on a purely business decision.

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter
After skipping a week for f'n Star Wars, and another for something else, FG returns!

3 of the best bits:

Adam West returns!
Fat Albert break
Miss Swan (way to go Alex!)

Damn, it's good to be back!

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
I loved the setting themselves on fire because of Meg's looks bit.:D

And Peter using Joe as a guitar at the end of their karaoke act.:emoji_thumbsup:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Stewie streaking: Help! Help me! I just escaped from Kevin Spacey's basement!

:laugh:

Shad R

Supporting Actor
damn my demanding "job"! I have missed all the episodes so far! Thank goodness for DVD though...whew. I feel a family guy season marathon comming as soon as that baby hits dvd.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Another episode, another riotous half hour.

As the biggest 'Journey' fan in the world, I almost keeled over when the pall bearer's at that funeral literally dropped EVERYTHING and ran to the bar when they heard them! :laugh:

I also loved when they set themselves on fire and jumped through the window, although I wouldn't say that Meg was quite THAT bad now, in fact she's strangely cute. :b

I guess it's because whenever I hear Meg speak I think of Mila Kunis and how hot she is. Alright, i've said too much now. ;)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
I laughed my ass off at the scene where peter was hired to entertain George Dubya...

yet another animated infatuation there, john? :D

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
:D

Na, as I said I think it's because I know it's Mila Kunis doing her voice, hence I find Meg to be cute by association with her undeniably hot vocal provider, if that makes any sense.

Just imagine Mena Suvari doing Meg's voice and you'll get an idea of what I mean. ;) Do you still like her, BTW?

StephenA

Screenwriter
That George Bush part was funny. I think it was in Family Guy, though it might have been in American Dad, that I could have sworn I heard the Wilhem Scream. Did anyone else catch that?

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
Yeah, I was going to mention that too. I think it was in the beginning of American Dad when he was going through his operative training course.

Back to Family Guy, how about Brian barking at that DJ guy? And the Apollo ending. :D

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
That was the low point of the episode for me. "Dubya is dumb" jokes weren't very funny when they started, and they're just plain tired now. If you're going to mock the president, atleast do something original:)

But overall, really good episode. Enjoyed all of the MadTV slams.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
"HELLO CLEVELAND!!!"
"Hello peter"

"wait a minute.. thats the smartest thing ive heard anyone say about anything"

:laugh:

Aaron Cooke

Second Unit
for some reason i found the part with peter asking if he would get to meet the SNL (dead) celebrities and including horatio sanz at the end of the list hilarious.

and i loved the dubya part too. yeah it's been done a million times but it just hit the nail on the head (for me)

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member

I loved it because it was just so over the top, which is typical FG humor. Yes, everyone makes "W is dumb" jokes, but this was to the point of complete absurdity (not only is he dumb, but a mildly retarded child), so it actually makes fun of other "W is dumb jokes."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks