What's new

Directors The Ever-Changing Pointless Just For Fun Tournament (1 Viewer)

Ric Bagoly

Senior HTF Member
Finally, an easy one-

The Untouchables

Nothing brings a family together more than Robert DeNiro as Al Capone...

"I want you to get this fuck where he breathes! I want you to find this fancy-boy Elliot Ness, I want him DEAD! I want his family DEAD! I want his house burned to the GROUND! And I wanna go there in the middle of the night so I can piss on his ASHES!"

Rand

Supporting Actor
Citizen Kane More soothing than The Untouchables (which I love). Besides, The Untouchables didn't exist when I was 17. :D

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
The Untouchables

Kane's sadness would spoil the mood, but with The Untouchables we could have a lovely time laughing at Sean Connery's accent and DePalma's lame Eisenstein homage

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
I think this one is safe to call.

Citizen Kane the mighty, falls quite easily to the ultimate tension releasing Untouchables.

ROUND 1, BRACKET 4

The Criteria

Here's the set-up. You and your roommate have been "shotgunning" beers all night. You both are indeed piss drunk. And after watching Dazed and Confused with no sound, you decide you want to go out into he dark at three in the morning and play frisbee in the middle of the street. Here's the bitch, you don't own a frsibee, and you used all the Willie Nelson CD's the last time this happened. So which of the following two DVDs do you use? Oh yeah, and there is also lots of peeing on newspaper machines, trying to wear the neighbor kid's too small bike helmet, and 360 empty beer can slams into a trash bag and missing and falling into the pillar (and breaking it) of the townhouse going on too. Just so you get the total feel. Did I mention you also have stripper neighbors?

Natural Born Killers

or

The Apartment

P.S. No whining about how this could never happen, because it has!:)

ChuckDeLa

Senior HTF Member
Hell, either one is fine with me. I guess I could tell George it's a super-secret special edition of The Apartment with 1.4 extra seconds of footage with Jack Lemmon picking his nose and sell it to him for $100, so I'll use Natural Born Killers.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Chuck, but I've already got the super duper top secret version with the deleted scenes of x-rated apartment action. :)

Anyway, this is obviously an easy one for me. I've never been drunk (even on the very rare occasions when I have downed massive amounts of alcohol) and don't like the taste of beer, but even if I were somehow miraculously drunk, I'd never do that to any of my dvds, so it's frisbee with the roommates dvd of

Natural Born Killers

ChuckDeLa

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Chuck, but I've already got the super duper top secret version with the deleted scenes of x-rated apartment action.
Man, it weirds me out when you say stuff like this. Lot of this over in the cast & crew draft too. You're a strange guy sometimes, George.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
I'm not sure what's weirding you out, and I don't want to hijack this thread (so if you want to tell me, please do it via pm), but I guess you and I don't have similar senses of humor.

Mike Hutman

Supporting Actor

:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:
You know what would top off this game of Frisbee.Going to Taco Bell and ordering a bunch of tacos. Then paying the guy with a bunch of change stuffed in a old nail container. Then making fun of the cashier as he try to count out six dollars in Nickels and Dimes, gets half way done and drops all the money on the floor and has to start all over again.
Man, I miss those days.

The Apartment -I don't own this movie. And I figured we would play Frisbee with my DVDs. Seeing how my roommate would offer my bedroom to a drunk couple we have only known for a few hours. ( Go ahead in Mikes room, he has a new bed) :)

Good Times

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
I don't remember what DVD we used, dude. Man, I was so wasted. I would probably want the trash the hell out of Natural Born Killers, even in the most inebriated state imaginable. I hated that movie. :thumbsdown:

Brad

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Some of you guys had better not get drunk around Kaplan!

Natural Born Killers

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks