What's new

The Eternal Simpsons Quote Thread (1 Viewer)

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Here are my quotes!
Bart (singing to the tune of the overture from "Carmen): Toreador, oh don't spit on the floor, use a cuspidor, that's what it's for.
Krusty (upset): Is it a crime to bet on sporting events?
Judge: Yes it is!
Animatronic Children (singing): Duff beer for me, Duff beer for you, I'll have a Duff, you have one too. (repeat until threatened)
Groundskeeper Willy (singing "Downtown" [badly]): When you're alone and life is making you lonely, ye can always go, ACCH! Doontoon!
Jasper (bearded old man, singing): Theme...from "A Summer Place"...from "A Summer Place," the theme...from "A Summer Place"...it's the theme-e-e-e-e-e-e-e!
Gravedigger: Isn't anyone in this dadgum cemetery dead?
Hans Moleman (in coffin): I wasn't going to make a fuss, but now that you mentioned it...
Apu: A Mounds bar is not a sprinkle. A Twizzler is not a sprinkle. A jolly rancher is not a sprinkle. Maybe in Shangri-La they are but not here, sir.
Bart: Hello, I'm Dr. Hibbert. I'm afraid we'll have to amputate...your butt.
Homer (singing to the tune of "Sailing, Sailing"): Stealing, stealing, stealing a car for Moe, da-da-da-DA-dada-dada, insurance fraud today, hey!
Ralph: I can't believe we ate a whole wedding cake.
Bart: And an entire plate of funeral fudge.
Homer: You said to me you should quit my job and become an inventor or you'd torch the house.
Homer: Ah, the sea forgives all. Not like those mean old mountains. I hate them so much!
Joan Rivers: Help me! My daughter's not talented!
Dr. Hibbert: Why do we live in a town where the smart people have no power and stupid people run everything? Maybe I should just move back to Alabama.
Woody Allen (doing a Japanese commercial): Hi. So many rice crackers claim to be low-cal, but only Fujikawa brand rice crackers make your interiors go bananas. What did I do to deserve...oh, right.
Homer: At least the Jimmy Stewart version [of Mr. Smith Goes to Washington] had the giant rabbit who ran the Savings and Loan.
A sign at the movie studio gates:
POLYSTAR PICTURES
No artistic integrity allowed beyond this point.
Dick Clark (at start of year 2000 panic): Oh no! It's happening! (Melts)
Movie credit:
Voice of Magic Taco: JAMES EARL JONES
Ron Howard's son: Daddy, stop talking to that bomb!
Apu: Our children will have a traditional zoo-ish upbringing!
Employer: I'm sorry, Gary, we don't need you anymore.
Gary Coleman: Whatchoo talkin' about, lady?
His employer: Ha ha, that's so adorable. You're rehired.
GC: Sucker! I knew exactly what she was talking about!
(Cletus and Brandine, a redneck couple, are kissing in a truck)
Brandine: Aw Cletus! Why'd yew have to park by mah parents?
Cletus: Now, now, Brandine, they'z mah parents too!
(a redneck on a roof plays the "da-da-DA-dada-Duh" musical cue from Laugh-In on the banjo)
A banner reading:
DUFF™ DAYS
A lost weekend for the entire family!
Comic Book Guy: Shoo, nerds, shoo!
Ozzy Osbourne: Right. And the award for best hardcore thrash metal goes to...Simpsons Christmas Boogie? (bites off Grammy's head and spits it out)
Thank you, come again!

Mike St.Louis

Supporting Actor
How many posts do I have on this thread???
---
Principal Skinner on the intercom:
Skinner: Attention, all honour students will be rewarded with a trip to an archaeological dig.
Honour students: YAY!!
Skinner: Conversely, all dentention students will be punished with a trip to an archaeological dig.
Detention students: Ooooohh...

David Paymer

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
David Paymer
C. Mongomery Burns:
"[Oscar] Schindler and I are like peas in a pod! We're both factory owners. We both made shells for the Nazis, but mine worked, damn it!"
"The watchdog of public safety. Is there any lower form of life?"
"Oh, meltdown. It's one of those annoying 'buzzwords'. We prefer to call it an unrequested fission surplus."

Sebastian_M

Stunt Coordinator
Some more from the one where Skinner and Krababble date:
Mrs. Skinner: "I collect pitures of cake. It all started back in 1923 when Good Housekeeping published a picture of a lovely Lady Baltimore."
Bart: "You wouldn't happen to have any real cake around here would you?"
Mrs. Skinner: "Oh my no! I don't care for cake. Its too sweet, hurts my teeth. Now at my age, I can't produce saliva so you're going to have to lick my finger to turn the page."
Bart: "Couldn't I just turn the page?"
Mrs. Skinner: "NO!"
Later on...
Lisa: "I was in the library at the time, but Jeanie said that Principal Skinner and Bart's teacher-what's her name?"
Marge: "Krababble."
Lisa: "Right, they were in the closet naked!"
Homer: "Bart's teacher's name is Krababble?!?! I've been calling her Crandle! Oh I've been making an idiot of myself!"
--Runs off--
Later on...
Skinner: "We just tried to bring a little love in our lives."
Maude: "Um, we're not just talking about love here, Principal Skinner, we're talking about S-E-X, in front of the C-H-I-L-D-R-E-N!"
Krusty: "Sex Cauldron? I thought they closed that place down!"
------------------
"You know what the difference between you and me is? I make this look good."

Hugh Jackes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hugh Jackes
I'm afraid I'm going to have to paraphase, but it's the episode where Homer helps Mel Gibson "fix up" Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (Patriot, anyone?).
Marge, on a hollywood tour:
Oh look, Robert Downey Jr.'s filming a shootout with the police. But where are the cameras?

CharlesD

Screenwriter
In the episode where Lenny is Homer's Boss
Marge: Lenny says that if you don't come in to work tomorrow, don't bother coming back on Monday.
Homer: Woo-Hoo! 4 day weekend!
------------------

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
OK, here's a few classic "Itchy & Scratchy Show" titles:
  • Field Of Screams
  • Burning Down The Mouse
  • Flay Me To The Moon
  • Dazed & Contused
  • Spay Anything
  • Scar Trek: The Next Laceration
  • Esophagus Now
  • Why Do Fools Fall In Lava?
  • Skinless In Seattle
  • Candle In The Wound
  • Planet Of The Aches
  • Reservoir Cats, w/ Guest Director Quentin Tarantino
------------------
Too many DVDs, too little time...
Join the HTF Seti@Home Team!
AFI 100 Challenge - 41 to go!

Rick Connelly

Auditioning
Here are all of the prank calls made to Moe... They always crack me up:
[*]Phone call for Al...Al Coholic...is there an Al Coholic here?
[*]Oliver Clothesoff! Call for Oliver Clothesoff!
[*]Uh, is I.P. Freely here? Hey, everybody, I.P. Freely!
[*]Uh, Jacques Strap! Hey guys, I'm looking for a Jacques Strap!
[*]Hey, is there a Butz here? Seymour Butz? Hey, everybody, I wanna Seymour Butz!
[*]Uh, Homer Sexual? Aw, come on, come on, one of you guys has gotta be Homer Sexual!
Homer says "Don't look at me!"
[*]Mike Rotch! Mike Rotch! Hey, has anybody seen Mike Rotch lately?
[*]Uh, hey, everybody! I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt
[*]Uh, Hugh Jass? Oh, somebody check the men's room for a Hugh Jass!
[*]Bea O'Problem! Bea O'Problem! Come on, guys, do I have a Bea O'Problem here?
[*]Uh, Amanda Huggenkiss? Hey, I'm looking for Amanda Huggenkiss! Ah, why can't I find Amanda Huggenkiss?
Barney says "Maybe your standards are too high!"
[*]Ivana Tinkle? Ivana Tinkle? All right, everybody, put down your glasses, Ivana Tinkle!
[*]This isn't at Moe's; Moe is taking over as the substitute teacher for Mrs. Krabappel's class during the strike
OK, when I call your name, uh, you say "present" or "here". Er, no, say "present". Ahem, Anita Bath?
The students in the classroom laugh
All right, settle down. Anita Bath here?
More laughs
All right, fine, fine. Maya Buttreeks!
Still more laughs
Hey, what are you laughing at? What? Oh, oh, I get it, I get it. It's my big ears, isn't it, kids? Isn't it? Well, children, I can't help that!
Moe runs out of the classroom crying as Bart crosses Moe's name off of a list of what are now former substitute teachers
[*]Mr. Burns says "I'm looking for a Mr. Smithers, first name Wayland"
Oh, so, you're looking for a Mr. Smithers, eh? First name Wayland, is it? Listen to me, you; when I catch you, I'm gonna pull out your eyes and stick 'em down your pants, so you can watch me kick the crap outta you, okay? Then I'm gonna use your tongue to paint my boat!
[*](Homer) Hello, I'd like to speak with a Mr. Snotball, first name Eura
(Moe) Eura Snotball?
(Homer) What? How dare you! If I find out who this is, I'll staple a flag to your butt and mail you to Iran![/list]see http://www.snpp.com/guides/moe_calls.html

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Homer: Oh, it's true! I AM a bad father!
Patty: You're also fat.
Homer: I'm also fat!
Kent Brockman: It looks like the end for the venerable "Itchy and Scratchy" program. For years, TV critics such as yours truly have waited for cracks to appear in the shows hilarious façade. Last night our prayers were answered when Poochie the Dog made his howlingly unfunny debut. Far be it for me to gloat at another's downfall, but I have a feeling no children are gonna be crying when this puppy's put to sleep (laughs).
Kent Brockman: Officials say the phony Pope can be identified by his high-top shoes and incredibly foul mouth.
Betty White: If you watch so much as one second of PBS and don't contribute, you're a thief, a common thief!
Man on TV: It's okay, Betty.
Betty White: It's just that those thieves make me so damn mad! You know who you are, thieves!
Oscar the Grouch: Give us the money!
Elmo: Elmo knows where you live!
Rev. Lovejoy: I'm just off to the dump with these children's letters to God.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Dr. Hibbert is showing Bart & his parents through an injury ward to try to convince Bart to stop trying to imitate daredevils:
Dr. H: This little boy broke his leg trying to fly like Superman. This boy's brother hit him in the head with a wrench, mimicking a recent TV wrestling match. I won't even subject you to the horrors of our Three Stooges ward.
Marge: Gee, I never realized TV was such a dangerous influence.
Dr. H: Well, as tragic as all this is, it's a small price to pay for countless hours of top-notch entertainment.
Homer: Amen!
------------------
Too many DVDs, too little time...
Join the HTF Seti@Home Team!
AFI 100 Challenge - 41 to go!

Sebastian_M

Stunt Coordinator
My 5th post in this thread:
In the one where Milhouse's parents get divorced:
Boss - "Kirk, crackers are a family food. We don't know if single people eat crackers. Frankly, we don't want to know."
Kirk - "So that's it! After 20 years so long, good luck?"
Boss - "I don't recall saying good luck."
Later on..
Homer - "I know how much you like those concert series so this morning I went and bought the entire season. Oh look 'An evening with Lance Buden (something like that). Just an evening? Oooh, ooh, voices of the elderly. That...might..be good..."
Marge - "Homer I appreaciate it but I need my sleep."
Homer - "Oh of course my sweet. I'll just make some soothing ocean sounds for you. Whosh! Swish! Whoosh! Eeehu, eehu. Caw! Caw! Caw! Swish, whoosh. Arrr! Matey!"
Classic Homer.
Seb.
------------------

CharlesD

Screenwriter
Monty Burns is upset is upset that he not a popular billionaire like the Richard Branson-esque character that opened a store in Springfield.
Mr Burns: I want to be loved.
Homer: Well, I'll need some beer...

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
"I'm...going......out....side....to....ahhhh....uhh hhrrrr.....STALK.......lenny and......carl...." D'OH!!!!!
later.....
"ohh and don't bother calling 911 anymore.... here's the REAL number... (9-1-2)"
------------------

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Homer (irritated at Patty and Selma): Time to go fertilize the lawn...a couple of 500 pound bags outta do!!!
Comic book guy (irritated at Bart + Milhouse): Now make like my pants and split!

Sebastian_M

Stunt Coordinator
6 posts and counting
A couple from tonights ep:
Cleaning out the organ pipes:
Bart: "There's no such thing as a soul, its just one of those things parents made up to scare kids, like the Boogie Man, and Michael Jackson.
Later on at Uncle Moe's Family Feedbag:
Moe: "Hiya folks and welcome to Uncle Moes!"
Homer: "Wow! That's Moe from the ad!"
Moe: "Right this way Homer."
homer: "He knows my name!"
During grace...
Bart: "I can't take it anymore! I'm going to get my soul back!"
-Runs off-
Homer: "But Bart, you didn't finish your spagetti and Moe-balls."
Homer's Brain: "Quiet you fool! It can be ours!"
Homer: "Run boy! Run, run for your life!"
At Milhouse's Grandma's apartment:
Milhouse: "Bart I can't play now. Its 2 am."
Bart: "I need my soul back Milhouse!"
Kirk: "Uhh! Milhouse, give him his soul back, I have to work tomorrow!"
Milhouse: "Gee, I'd like to Bart, but I traded it to the guy at the comic store. But I got some neat pogs. Alf pogs! Remember Alf? He's back, in Pog form!"
Bart: You traded my soul for pogs?!?!? AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
-Runs away down the hall-
Grandma: "Shut the door! You're letting the heat out!"
Kirk: "Shut up, Shut up, SHUT UP!!"
Seb.
------------------

Mike St.Louis

Supporting Actor
The never-ending thread...
----
From the episode "Fear of Flying"
Homer: The last bar in Springfield...if they don't let me in here, I'm going to have to quit drinking!
Homer's liver: Yay!
Homer: Shut up, liver! [punches it] Ow! My liver hurts...
Marge: Well, everybody's got a fear of something.
Homer: Not everybody.
Marge: [to Homer] Sock puppets!
Homer: Where?! Where?! Aah! Aah!
Homer: Now Marge, "Dear Abby" says seeing films about air travel can calm your fears. Ooh! Here are some upbeat titles - "Hero", "Fearless"..."Alive!"
[at home, Marge watches them]
Man 1: No thanks to the plane, many of us are still...
Everyone: Alive!
Man 2: [through full mouth] We certainly are. [chews]
Man 3: Pass me another hunk of copilot.
Lisa: Dad, Mom's getting worse. You have to take her to see a real psychiatrist. Look how tense she is!
Homer: She's fine!
[camera shows Marge sitting on air]
Homer: Oh.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks