What's new

The Equalizer on DVD? (1 Viewer)

StellaKuru

Auditioning
What an informative and useful forum this is! I just found it and have been much enlightened.

This is my first post, so here goes:

I have been watching The Equalizer on the new cable Sleuth Channel. What a difference in quality from previous runs on other channels! This has reminded me how much I love the show and how much I would love to see it on DVD.

So, I emailed the folks at Universal and received the following reply (I hope it is okay to include this...):

"Thank you for contacting us. The title you have inquired about is not a Universal Studios Region I product, nor is it distributed by Universal Studios Home Entertainment in the U.S. We appreciate your interest and hope that you enjoy our releases.

Sincerely,
Universal Studios Home Entertainment"

If Universal is not the group responsible, does anyone know who is?

Or should I sit back and wait for the new motion picture to come out and see if the DVD release accompanies it?

Thanks for any insights!

Stella :crazy:

StellaKuru

Auditioning
Hi, Todd. Thanks for the welcome.

I did search the forum before posting. Everyone seems to think that Universal is responsible for releasing The Equalizer on DVD, so I thought I would share the email I received from them.

I am probably overly-anxious to see this happen. I should just wait until the remake comes out and hope for the best!

;)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Stella, Besides Universal HD. If you get the Slueth channel (its new) they are going to be airing the show also.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks