What's new

Pre-Order The Equalizer 2 (4k UHD) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81oOYc4JhjL._SY679_.jpg

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Well, as usual Washington does excellent work and due to that this sequel is better than most bland action sequels.

Is it a good film? No.

Is it entertaining? Yes, mostly due to Washington and Mr. Fuqua being much better at this kind of thing than most.

If you are paying your money to see the bad guys get their comeuppance and much some popcorn...well, this will do just fine.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I had a $2 off credit at Vudu, and the UHD/Dolby Vision/Dolby Atmos version was on sale for $8, so I cashed in my credit and got this and watched it this afternoon. Yep, by-the-numbers plotting and a very obvious villain though the title character is so intriguing that it was still worth watching, and the picture and sound quality made it even more diverting even if the film's grayness dulled much of the kick Dolby Vision would have added to bright highlights.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks