What's new

The End of the Fxxxing World - Netflix (1 Viewer)

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
British black comedy. Boy thinks he's a psychopath, Girl is all sorts of trouble. She likes him and talks him into stealing his fathers car. They go on the road and all kinds of things happen as they find out more about each other.

Easy watch, each episode is only 22mins long. The two leads are really well acted.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I had an exact opposite reaction to this series. I only watched the first episode and that was enough. I found no humor at all and in the first minutes it’s revealed the boy has killed multiple animals. That really put me off. I’m not really a fan of teenage angst tales.

So, no humor, neither character is appealing (and the boy is appalling). Big :thumbsdown: for me.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Ah sorry about that. I too would abhor a kid like that in real life but for some reason, I find stories like that entertaining. I also watch a lot of horror too though.

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
I've watched part of the third episode so far (don't ask why, it was just random). Noticed Jonathan Aris (Sherlock and countless other British dramas) was in it.

What I saw was alright. Will probably go back and watch the whole thing later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks