What's new

The Ellen Show (1 Viewer)

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
Ellen Degeneres' short-lived sitcom "The Ellen Show", her follow-up to "Ellen" (confused yet ?) is surprisingly and thankfully headed to DVD. It co-starred the divine Cloris Leachman, Emily Rutherford & Diane Delano (Popular's infamous Bobbi Glass). The show struggled along for the better part of a season before being axed before all the episodes had aired. It's a great, underrated show.

http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5572

Roger_S

Stunt Coordinator
I saw this listed at the above site...it took me several minutes of thinking about it before I could finally remember it. There's 18 episodes and I read that about 5 of them were never aired. The SRP is only $29.98 so the price should we'd have to pay should only be about $20 to $22 from our usual e-tailers.

DavidBC

Second Unit
The show was pretty good. It sort of coasted on the (considerable) charms of it's cast, but was solid. I love Ellen's comedic style, though, and am glad this is coming. I just hope A&E gets out those last two seasons of her old show!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks