What's new

The Elia Kazan Collection Volume 1 & 2 (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Originally Posted by Garysb /t/323390/the-elia-kazan-collection-volume-1-2#post_3997169
Each volume is currently about $45 so that would be $11.25 a film. At this point I think I will wait to see if Fox Connect has special pricing for Black Friday. Of course the price could go up but that is the chance you take. I am still amazed that there has been no publicity about these releases. I had forgotten about the thread until I got an e-mail from Home Theater Forum. Thanks for that.
I have both box sets, but I haven't watched many titles. I'll try to do another one this weekend, but my viewing list is as long as a mile.

Crawdaddy

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Robert Crawford said:
I have both box sets, but I haven't watched many titles.  I'll try to do another one this weekend, but my viewing list is as long as a mile.
Crawdaddy
Looking forward to what you have to say about the films. Hope they are the blu ray equivalent of Ford at Fox and not My Fair Lady blu ray, the only recent blu ray release I can think of that was released with little advanced notice.

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone know if these contain any of the special featurtes that were on the DVDs? Thanks
EDIT: Answered my own question...all the special features are carried over.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Originally Posted by Jay E /t/323390/the-elia-kazan-collection-volume-1-2#post_3997396
Does anyone know if these contain any of the special featurtes that were on the DVDs? Thanks
EDIT: Answered my own question...all the special features are carried over.
Man on a Tightrope and Viva Zapata don't have any special features like a film commentary with the other six titles. Today, I'm going to try to watch Viva Zapata.

Crawdaddy

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
Robert Crawford said:
Man on a Tightrope and Viva Zapata don't have any special features like a film commentary with the other six titles.  Today, I'm going to try to watch Viva Zapata. 
Crawdaddy
Thanks..I just re-watched the DVD of Viva Zapata not knowing the blu-ray was coming out in this set or else I would have waited.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
The sets are currently on sale for Black Friday week for $35 each. Shipping is free.
http://www.foxconnect.com/elia-kazan-collection-volume-1-the-13782.html
http://www.foxconnect.com/elia-kazan-collection-volume-2-the-13783.html

ShowsOn

Second Unit
Real Name
Simon Howson

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks