What's new

The Electric Company is coming to DVD!!! (1 Viewer)

Kelly W

Second Unit
Well, last night I noticed that the booklet seems to list all the skits in each episode, and it doesn't look like Victor Borge is included. What a shame!

Maybe there'll be a "More of the Best of the Electric Company" someday.

-Kelly

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member

There was a great VHS tape of the "best of Victor Borge" that had this-any idea whether that's available on DVD?

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Show #321 has a very slight video problem. Where the master tape, picture seemed to flip(I cant think of another word)

but this is so fantastic.
Love Adv. of Letterman!

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
Just finished my set. Brings back great memories. Is Todd Graff of The Short Circus the same Todd Graff who is the actor/writer/director? The guy in The Abyss with the mouse?

Responding to my original question, I didn't realize Shout! would include the complete "episodes." I thought they were just going to put individual segments together so that's why I asked about interstitials.

Too bad there are only 20 episodes. There could have been lots more but maybe the price tag would have been much higher. I say release more Volumes.

It's also too bad that there were repeat segments in this set but at least they weren't that frequent.

Seeing the "That's All" segment was nice. Seemed like a nice way to end the series. Does anyone know why the show ended? Lack of funds? Interest?
-

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks