What's new

Pre-Order The Egg and I (1947) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
131763_front.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
anybody remember this,

https://www.hometheaterforum.com/co...-i-blu-ray-tcm-exclusive.344083/#post-4315402

was there any special features for this canceled release, i remember the discussion was that there was not enough pre-orders or something to that effect, when it was canceled. does this mean that other titles that were Universal title that were original released thru TCM Vault collection as exclusives may be getting a wider blu release

will be using the link and pre-ordering , again

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
One day after "release" U.S. and Canadian Amazon platforms currently list THE EGG AND I (1947) Blu-ray respectively as "Temporarily out of stock" and "Usually ships within 2 to 4 weeks."

Has anyone successfully placed an order that has at least shipped, this time around?

CHEERS! :)

atfree

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex
One day after "release" U.S. and Canadian Amazon platforms currently list THE EGG AND I (1947) Blu-ray respectively as "Temporarily out of stock" and "Usually ships in 2 to 4 weeks."

Has anyone successfully placed an order that has at least shipped, this time around?

CHEERS! :)
Looks like there's a delay for all the April Universal releases. My order for "The List of Adrian Messenger" is also delayed.

Not sure why, but Universal's last batch of catalog releases (The Paper, Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid, Fletch Lives, etc) were also delayed a month or so but were ultimately released.

Last edited:

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertigofilmfanman