What's new

THE DONNA REED SHOW: SEASON 5 (1 Viewer)

Greg2356

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Marc
Oh NO!!! I hope that I won't be forced to eat my hat after all concerning Shelley Fabares appearing in Season 8 when it comes to "The Donna Reed Show." I don't believe they actually completed an episode where Mary Stone comes to the front door and discovers this greeting from her family. If you notice to the far right directly on the table, there is a sign which says something like "Hurray for Mary," or "History for Mary" or is it simply, "Hello for Mary" something close to this since I can't really read it very clearly?

Anyway, the ~Egghead~ is apparently 'Mary Stone' returning from college. If anyone else has some information in regards to this photo from Season 8, please do let us in on it! Thank you... Myself, I don't believe there are any episodes from the Eighth Season with Shelley Fabares as the guest star. I've never seen one!

Attachments

• The Donna Reed Show Hey Egghead cute pic.jpg
    The Donna Reed Show Hey Egghead cute pic.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 194

tvhistory

Auditioning
This promo shot was taken for the Season 7 episode, "The Daughter Complex". However, in the actual episode the signs they are holding say, "Welcome Home Mary". Shelley was not in any Season 8 episodes.

Greg2356

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Marc
tvhistory said:
This promo shot was taken for the Season 7 episode, "The Daughter Complex". However, in the actual episode the signs they are holding say, "Welcome Home Mary". Shelley was not in any Season 8 episodes.

Thank you so much! I was under the mistaken impression that the cast looked a little more mature here... I never saw the complete episode of "The Daughter Complex" from Season 7 just the cut version on YouTube. And I only have three public domain episodes from the Seventh Season. Also seeing this cast photo from Season 7 in an image with a more realistic color value in comparison to other color cast photos that I've seen from this particular season, threw me off a bit! They all look great here in color!! I had always felt the last three seasons of this TV series should have been presented in living color.

Glad to know I was correct about Shelley Fabares not appearing in any Season 8 episodes because that means I don't have to eat my Hat!!! LOL

Thanks again for clearing things up in regards to this promo shot, it's very much appreciated!

Greg2356

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Marc
Donna Reed, Carl Betz, and Shelley Fabares really live it up on their travel schedule for this month of October!

Attachments

• Donna Reed Carl Betz Shelley Fabares.jpg
    Donna Reed Carl Betz Shelley Fabares.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 198

Greg2356

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Marc
Hey You- YES YOU SWEETIE! You're the only one who can read this...

OCTOBER IS MY FAVORITE MONTH TO GAIN THE KNOWLEDGE I SO DESIRE FROM ONLY A CERTAIN NUMBER OF PEOPLE I SELECT...

NOW PLEASE CONCENTRATE AND LOOK DEEPLY INTO MY EYES AND I'LL SHARE ALL MY INNER MOST SECRETS WITH YOU AS I IN RETURN WILL READ ALL YOUR INNER MOST DEEPEST SECRETS OF YOUR VERY OWN COMPLEX MIND!

Attachments

• Donna Reed Photo on her page AOL.jpg
    Donna Reed Photo on her page AOL.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 318

Greg2356

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Marc
Donna Reed poses in chair!

As Jeffrey Stone on "The Donna Reed Show" would say: Zoww-ee !!!

Talk about very happy eyes in this particular photo of Donna- Huh?!

Donna says: Life is short, so live it well and enjoy your time here on this planet for all it's worth...

Attachments

• Donna Reed Pose in Chair.JPG
    Donna Reed Pose in Chair.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 427

Greg2356

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Marc
Donna Reed, Coco the dog, and Carl Betz pose for a publicity photo during the making of a (Fourth Season) episode from Donna's TV Series entitled, "One Of Those Days."

Attachments

• Donna Coco & Alex.jpg
    Donna Coco & Alex.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 384

Greg2356

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Marc
Photos of Academy Award winning actress Donna Reed shall be continued later on... :)

I always remember hearing on a local San Francisco Bay Area TV Station during the day in the summer months when I was like 11 years of age: Stay tuned for "The Donna Reed Show" coming up next starring Academy Award winning actress Donna Reed! They had a very nice photo of her displayed on their channel as the announcer was telling us to stay tuned.

Greg2356

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Marc
Happy Halloween from Donna Reed

Attachments

• Happy Halloween from Donna Reed AOL.jpg
    Happy Halloween from Donna Reed AOL.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 143

Greg2356

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Marc
Happy Halloween from Donna Reed!

Attachments

• Happy Halloween from Donna Reed No. 2.jpg
    Happy Halloween from Donna Reed No. 2.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 220

Greg2356

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Marc
Shelley Fabares with James Darren and his wife Evy Darren at the Coconut Grove located in Los Angeles, CA. in the year 1963.

Attachments

• James Darren with Evy and Shelley Fabares at the Coconut Grove in L.A. 1963 AOL.jpg
    James Darren with Evy and Shelley Fabares at the Coconut Grove in L.A. 1963 AOL.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 228

Greg2356

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Marc
Poor Donna all alone in bed with Alex away at a medical convention on a very scary Halloween Night! If it isn't bad enough that this strange note flew in her window that she can't even decode, but a snake has now appeared around Donna's neck area and is in the process of creeping around her person. Will anybody be truly brave enough to rescue Donna??!

Attachments

• Donna Reed alone in bed.jpg
    Donna Reed alone in bed.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 318

Greg2356

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Marc
Paul Petersen and Shelley Fabares wish all of you a Very Happy Halloween !!

Attachments

• Paul Petersen with Shelley Fabares Halloween.jpg
    Paul Petersen with Shelley Fabares Halloween.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 133

Greg2356

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Marc
Paul Petersen and Shelley Fabares wish all of you a Very Happy Halloween!!

Attachments

• Paul Petersen with Shelley Fabares Halloween Color.jpg
    Paul Petersen with Shelley Fabares Halloween Color.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 139

Greg2356

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Marc
Donna Reed's Dressing Room Door Publicity Photo for the beginning of the Sixth Season in regards to Donna's TV Series on the ABC Television Network.

Donna Wishes All of You a Very Safe And Happy Halloween!!

Attachments

• Donna Reed Stage Door looking excellent AOL.jpg
    Donna Reed Stage Door looking excellent AOL.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 185

Greg2356

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Marc
Donna Reed posing on the lawn as a young Starlet.

Attachments

• Donna Reed posing on lawn AOL.jpg
    Donna Reed posing on lawn AOL.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 290

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
Anyone think MPI will release a box set of the 5 seasons of the Donna Reed Show they have the rights to? They've done so with Here's Lucy and My Favorite Martian. I'm not sure at this point if they will issue other seasons of the Donna Reed Show .

Greg2356

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Marc
Samantha, Tabitha, and Endora are busy casting their spells to get Seasons 6 through 8 of "The Donna Reed Show" released on DVD! In the meantime, they'd like to wish all of you a very --Happy & Fun~HalloweeN!! :lol:

Attachments

• Bewitched celebrates Halloween.jpg
    Bewitched celebrates Halloween.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 303

Greg2356

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Marc
LouA said:
Anyone think MPI will release a box set of the 5 seasons of the Donna Reed Show they have the rights to? They've done so with Here's Lucy and My Favorite Martian. I'm not sure at this point if they will issue other seasons of the Donna Reed Show .

I had heard about 3 years ago or so, that there might be a possibility that MPI could eventually release a *Five Season Box Set* in regards to Seasons 1-5 concerning "The Donna Reed Show." I believe MPI was truly counting on obtaining the remaining three seasons of this series from Sony Pictures and then in due time, they would release an "Eight Season Box Set." MPI not being able to easily acquire the last few seasons of this show from Sony is a big disappointment all the way around! Who really knows if MPI has any further interest in releasing any more DVDs when comes to "The Donna Reed Show" since they have been so beaten down with not being able to achieve their initial optimistic goals of owning the rights to Seasons 6 through 8.

I am very sorry, but there's no true definitive answer to your question at this particular time.

Greg2356

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Marc
The Donna Reed Show Premiere...

Attachments

• The Donna Reed Show first aired September 25 1958 AOL copy3.jpg
    The Donna Reed Show first aired September 25 1958 AOL copy3.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 269

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks