What's new

The Discovery Channel's Neanderthal (1 Viewer)

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
I hope they start release some of the programs like this on DVD.
Also, I'd like for E! to start releasing some discs of "The E! True Hollywood Story" and that show about murders and scandals of Hollywood.
------------------
Kyle³
------------------
ICQ# - 49909504
nowonkadvd.gif

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Kyle,
I watched Neandertal (I believe the letter "h" has been dropped from the spelling) last night and was thinking the same thing. A dvd edition of this and other docs would be great educational tools - there's certainly a wealth of supplements that could be included.
Edit: I think one of the Mammoth docs is on dvd.
------------------
sgon.jpg

"Death's at the bottom of everything, Martins - leave death to the professionals!"
"Mind if I use that line in my next Western?"
[Edited last by SteveGon on August 20, 2001 at 09:27 AM]

Alex Shk

Stunt Coordinator
I caught this last night as well and was really impressed. This would make a stunning DVD.

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
When this show was first telecast they followed up the next night with a making of documentary. I would hope any DVD included both.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
I can't seem to find any mention of this program on the discovery channel's page or shop :frowning: I remember back shortly after it aired, the discovery store told me it was available on VHS but they had no news of a DVD...now I kinda wish I would've bought the VHS. For some reason this entered my head today and I'm really in the mood to see it!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks