What's new

THE DEVIL'S BACKBONE in Canada? (1 Viewer)

Mark Palermo

Second Unit
Has this been released? I'm aware that it isn't a big name title, but neither Future Shop or Blockbuster had it. At Future Shop the girl acted like I was insane when I asked about it. The girl at Blockbuster actually knew what it was, but thought it wasn't coming out till later in the Summer. Isn't the release date today?

Mark

Mark McLeod

Second Unit
TVA is releasing it sometime in July. I was talking to my contact this morning and asked about their July slate to which he replied.

"The other July release is The Devil's Backbone, a truly fine film. This is in it's original 5.1 Spanish with English and French sub-titles, it also includes the Making of, Storyboards and a commentary track (in english) with
the director and Cinematographer."

I've never seen it but it looks pretty good. Hopefully they'll send me a review copy

Mark Palermo

Second Unit
Thanks for the info!
The movie is incredible. It played here during the Atlantic Film Festival. Definitely Del Toro's best. I was looking forward to watching it again this evening, but oh well.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks