The Day Time Ended DVD

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Norm, Dec 25, 2004.

1. Norm

Norm Cinematographer

Norm
    As a fan of some of these old cult Sci-fi movies. I was happy to see The Day Time Ended released on DVD. But I'm so saddened that Full Moon would put out such a poor DVD. Do they even care about their product? The Center channel is on the right side speaker the picture quality sux & it jumps around. I like to support the small companies but when they put out such crap, I'll think twice next time.

2. John Sparks

John Sparks Screenwriter

John Sparks
    I have it on LD and it's not to bad, Fullscreen only. Who knows if was ever released widescreen?

Too bad there are companies like that...wait, there's tons of them...Alpha, Universal, etc.

All we can do is wait for people like you that jump on the grenade and we just can sit back and wait...and wait...and wait...and wait...you get the picture!!! [​IMG]

3. Norm

Norm Cinematographer

Norm
    Its Fullscreen as well. I am so pissed about this. In this day and age how can they even think to release this without even checking to see if it came out alright. I wrote www.fullmoondirect.com an email.

4. walter o

walter o Supporting Actor

and the fact that the film was shot in scope! Of course, when full moon DVD released PARASITE, it was fullscreen, but later on, thru studiocanal, anchor bay released a widescreen scope version of PARASITE, so there is always hope later on...