What's new

The david lee roth vocal track (1 Viewer)

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
It's actually a very good vocal track. He's an excellent screecher, and various other noise maker.

L. Anton Dencklau

Second Unit
I went thru and tried to sync it up with most of the enya tracks on you tube, but it never really got there, and after about a half an hour I had a little moment of realization that I was spending time listening to _enya_, and it didn't seem as fun anymore.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Yeah, it's mainly just to hear Dave going YEAHHEH! AHHHHHHHH! over the start of something, and then it kind of falls apart.

questrider

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian
YouTube is the greatest showcase for people with lots of time on their hands doing creatively funny stuff by mixing media:

David Lee Roth on American Idol!

Chris Gerhard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris Gerhard

That is so funny. We have always known that rock singing wasn't about being in tune or on key. There was a video from a recent Van Halen concert I watched last week, an Eddie Van Halen guitar solo, it was hoot also. I would pay to see these guys perform, what entertainment it would be. I will bet that the group wishes their last gig a long time ago was their swan song, this concert tour is going to provide a lot of material for youtube and these guys will be joke forever.

I wish someone would do this for Wayne Coyne of the Flaming Lips, I think that guy would be in a class by himself.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks