What's new

"The David Cronenberg Collection" 5 disc set on May 3rd? (1 Viewer)

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
DVDSOON has the above listed for pre-order coming from universal, with no info on what the actual titles are going to be. Anyone have any info on this? I've tried a few other sites, as well as googled it, all to no avail.

I have no idea what films Universal would have the rights to, so any input from some one i the know would be appreciated.

Damin J Toell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Damin J. Toell
At the bottom of the listing, it says the distributor is Universal Pictures / Alliance. In Canada, they distribute: Crash, Spider, Fast Company, eXistenZ, and Videodrome (barebones).

DJ

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I see,I don't own any of these except Criterion Videodrome, so if Fast Companey is the 2 disc set, it might be wirth picking up. Have to see what the offecial anouncmenet is.

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
I have them all except Spider and Crash. Spider I'm meaning to pick up sooner or later, but Crash is rumored to be re-released in a SE, perhaps even by Criterion. So on that one I'd wait...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks