What's new

The D-Theater movie listings thread... (1 Viewer)

Tony Kwong

Supporting Actor
"captinv"(ideo) mention on AVSforum that...

Universal will release these in December.

21 Grams
Lost in Translation
Love Actually
Truth About Charlie
Rundown

Robert Holloway

Stunt Coordinator
Hi there

I purchaed a JVC DVHS machine and a pile of movies a few months ago. Whilst the quality is amazing I doubt that we have watched more than 10 hours and many of the films are unwatched. I have decided to sell the machine and the movies on ebay.

Can anyone give me an idea of a fair price for udsed and unused ?

Please note that is not a solicitation hence why I am not profviding the model number or a list of the tapes on this post.

Many thanks
Rob

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor
Rob,

If it's a JVC 30K, the new ones are around $350-$450 and used/refurbished are going for $250ish.

If it's a JVC 40K, the new ones are around $450 and the used/refurbished are going for $350ish.

I'd say at least half on the tapes, so between $15-$17.

That's just my take.

IF YOU HAVE THE BOURNE IDENTITY I'LL BUY IT FROM YOU RIGHT NOW! :)

Troy

Robert Holloway

Stunt Coordinator
Troy

Thanks for the info. It's the 400 I think which is a pro version of the 40000. i'd be fine with these prices. Crazy thing is I bought it off AVS earlier this year and just have never used it.

I've been busy at work and will get a list of the movies together over the weekend and let you know.

Please to everyone else I'm trying to hold the forum rules and not use these posts as a sales thing.

Thanks again
Rob

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor
DARTHVADER...ARISE.....!

So it's a little dramatic, but I bet you would have never thought this thread would have been resurrected... :)

Troy

ScottJH

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scott
Does anyone have a list of all the titles with DTS? I know some of the later Universal releases such as Out of Sight have DTS even though the case does not mention it.

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
Why, Troy?
Because there are new titles ("I, Robot" and HDNet titles in particular) that merit the thread resurrection.

Moreover, "I, Robot" is now widely available, as opposed to the apparent one-at-a-time printings from last month.

(Troy, just trying to help you out with the random mega-bump. BTW, I'm starting to think the DVE's are OOP now-- 720p in particular.)

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daryubel
Recent bookmarks