What's new

'THE CROCODILE HUNTER', a movie star!? Now THIS i've gotta see! (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
When I went to see 'Spider-Man' Saturday, they had these little movie booklets for free in the lobby and in it they listed a whole bunch of upcoming movies and one caught my eye, apparently Steve Irwin, aka 'The Crocodile Hunter', will be getting his shot at the silver screen with his very own adventure!
I for one love this guy, think he's a bit off his rocker, but I love him anyway. I think that seeing him in his very own movie has the possibility to be a blast!
I gotta see this for my own eye's. :)

Sam Hatch

Stunt Coordinator
Steve hams it up so much in his documentary efforts, it's going to be priceless watching him in 'adventure movie' mode.

Even if the film itself is horrible, it's going to be a great romp for fans of Steve!

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Aren't they running this trailer in your theaters? Every movie I've been to the past 2 months or so has had this trailer before it... it looks like completely embarrassing crap, put out to make a quick buck, but I hope I'm wrong. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.