What's new

The Crazy Ones Season 1 (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Ther are some episodes I really love, some that are cute. But I respect the show for a few things:

(1) No laugh track
(2) An actual story with a real beginning, middle and end that has stakes.
(3) Not your typical sitcom jokes, there are no 'bad guy' or truly annoying characters, just normal office types with their own quirks.

The dialogue in this at time can have so many great alternative meanings that I find myself snickering more often then laughing along, but I appreciate the work ;)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Sometimes I think the show tries too hard, but then at other times, I find myself chuckling too.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
There were a few episodes I missed during the season (too much good TV). Needless to say I'm watching them now and am really going to miss this show. It's really too bad it was cancelled.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I started watching mid-season, and quit a few episodes later. It was ok, and I enjoyed it. But it wasn't strong enough against everything else on my TiVo. The weakest aspect was the characters. I didn't connect, or really care about them the way I do for the best comedies.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
There were a few episodes I missed during the season (too much good TV). Needless to say I'm watching them now and am really going to miss this show. It's really too bad it was cancelled.
I didn't care that much for the show during the front end of the season, but I decided to check it out again after the holidays and it grew on me, or perhaps the show found its footing (??) In any event, I did end up liking the show by the finale and I would have liked to have seen it return for season 2.

- Walter.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
When it worked it was unlike anything else. The Australia marketing campaign eps remains one of the funniest live action eps of anything I saw on network tv.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks