What's new

"The Court" has been cancelled! (1 Viewer)

VicRuiz

Second Unit
Unusually Cold For Midseason
:angry: I hate these no-clue network execs! :angry: They wouldn't know a good show if it bit them in the ass! It's only been two shows and they already cancelled it? C'mon!!! What's wrong with these people?
I love legal dramas, and to me this one was one of the best new shows of this season. Much better than "First Monday" on CBS.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
It is sad that the network won't give Sally Field the respect she deserves by staying with the show more than a couple of weeks. Cable networks have really changed TV, and the major networks are going to have to re-think what numbers will keep a show on the air. Of course we know that major networks have a habit of cancelling shows that have intellegent writing.

Anthony Hom

Supporting Actor
Maybe it was bad timing. So many shows that center around a courtroom, its hard to keep track.

Let's see, we have:

The Practice

Family Law

First Monday

Ed

Ally McBeal

I'm sure there are others I've left out.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
I haven't been home much the past couple of weeks, so I have both episodes of "The Court" unwatched on my TiVo. Guess I'll delete 'em - don't want to get caught up in a show that's already dead... :frowning:

josh4040

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
Can't say I am surprised, actually it is kind of ironic, I canceled my season pass yesterday!

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I don't know how many times I've said this or how many times I'll say it again, but SEINFELD got poor ratings throughout it's first season an for a good part of it's second season. SEINFELD. It's crazy that they pull any show in two episodes. I really think you need to be lobotomized to become a network exec. A show needs time to build it's audience.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks