1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

The Cosby Show Season 3???

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Brandon_D, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Brandon_D

Brandon_D Stunt Coordinator

Where is it? Shouldn't it be out by now?

2. AnthonyC

AnthonyC Cinematographer

From a TVShowsonDVD report on A Different World S2:

I don't buy the ADW sets, but I do buy The Cosby Show sets, and I have to say, this is the first time I've ever been happy to read that a company may lose the rights to a show that I collect...UrbanWorks has not done The Cosby Show justice and I would be ecstatic if it got picked up by another company, maybe one that would redo Season 1 the right way.

3. Jay_B!

Jay_B! Screenwriter

I think Anchor Bay should get the rights and fix season 1 and reissue season 2.... I think if season 1 was fixed, sales would skyrocket

4. Ollie

Ollie Stunt Coordinator

I echo that sentiment, look how far along Anchor Bay is with the Roseanne season sets. If Anchor Bay had it, we'd probably be halfway through the series by now. I got rid of my old Columbia House best of Cosby Show DVD's when I heard that Season sets would be forthcoming, a decision I now DEEPLY regret.

I just hope that this whole debacle gets straightened out soon. Cosby Show is the all time favorite sitcom of me and my family in close running with our second favorite Home Improvement.