1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

The Corrs

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Patrick Sun, Sep 26, 2001.

1. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Studio Mogul

I was perusing through our fileservers and found some MP3s of The Corrs (from their remix album), and found that I liked the lead singer's voice, and their sound.
    How are their other 2 album compared to this remix album?
    ------------------
    PatCave; HT Pix; Gear; DIY Mains; DIY CC; Sunosub I + II + III; DVDs; LDs

2. PatrickM

PatrickM Screenwriter

I have the Corrs In Blue in DVD-Audio and it kicks butt. And, not just because of the format. They are a pop group with good vocals.
    It doesn't hurt that the DVD-A has a lot of pictures of the Corrs girls. [​IMG] (Sounds like a beer commercial doesn't it?)
    Patrick
    ------------------
    My DVD Collection

3. Rey L

Rey L Stunt Coordinator

Their first CD ("Forgiven, Not Forgotten") is by far their best of the three in my opinion.
    Since it was produced by David Foster (Celine Dion, Chicago), it has a much more melodic sound. Their follow-ups almost seem to have an over-produced, processed sort of sound. Don't get me wrong, they are all great, but I prefer the first. Although, I could do without the re-make of Fleetwood Mac's "Dreams" from "Talk on Corners".
    I highly recommend checking them out.
    Hope that helps. [​IMG]

4. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Studio Mogul