The COOLEST feature about my new Pansonic DMR-E60

Discussion in 'Playback Devices' started by MarkHastings, Sep 14, 2003.

1. MarkHastings

MarkHastings Executive Producer

After recieving several TV Series DVD's (i.e. Rocky and Bullwinkle, The Simpsons, and Futurama) Since I don't watch all the episodes on the disc in one shot, I've had to endure the annoying FBI warnings everytime I turned on my old player.

The coolest thing about my new Panny is the FBI scenes come up the first time I play the disc, and (as long as I only shut off the machine and not remove the disc) the next time I turn on the player, it automatically starts playing the 1st episode (which I then can easily return to the main menu) and completely passes by all the warnings. [​IMG]

This is definitely an unexpected perk for me.

2. Ken Chan

Ken Chan Producer

A number of DVD players will start playing where you left off. Some will even remember the position of the last X number of discs, so you can actually remove them from the player; some are automatic, while others require you to press a button to remember.

But definitely a good feature.

//Ken

3. MarkHastings

MarkHastings Executive Producer

Now if they'd only invent a player that remembers every disc you've ever watched and skips the FBI warning whenever you put the disc in. [​IMG]