What's new

The COOLEST feature about my new Pansonic DMR-E60 (1 Viewer)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
After recieving several TV Series DVD's (i.e. Rocky and Bullwinkle, The Simpsons, and Futurama) Since I don't watch all the episodes on the disc in one shot, I've had to endure the annoying FBI warnings everytime I turned on my old player.

The coolest thing about my new Panny is the FBI scenes come up the first time I play the disc, and (as long as I only shut off the machine and not remove the disc) the next time I turn on the player, it automatically starts playing the 1st episode (which I then can easily return to the main menu) and completely passes by all the warnings. :emoji_thumbsup:

This is definitely an unexpected perk for me.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
A number of DVD players will start playing where you left off. Some will even remember the position of the last X number of discs, so you can actually remove them from the player; some are automatic, while others require you to press a button to remember.

But definitely a good feature.

//Ken

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Now if they'd only invent a player that remembers every disc you've ever watched and skips the FBI warning whenever you put the disc in. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks