What's new

International The Complete Quincy, M.E. from Via Vision (1 Viewer)

LCD22

Screenwriter
I'd be very surprised if this has not been discussed already, but I wanted to bring attention to the fact that you can now find this (and a separate set containing Seasons 6-8) on the Australian distributor's website.

There are a couple questions, and will wait to see if anybody has or is going to purchase the complete series set before I ask them.

HubbaBubbaKid

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Frankie
Via Vision is great, albeit pricey. And region free.
i agree scott, next to Network UK, they’re my favorite non u.s. company , and like you said they are usually region free even when it says they’re region 4 . just wish they weren’t so $$$

HubbaBubbaKid

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Frankie
Yep, and they sometimes bundle multiple seasons in one compact set like Bonanza (3 season sets) and Alfred Hitchcock Presents (same)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
That is one hell of a price for DVD. I had a hard time paying $150 for the BD of The Six Million Dollar Man from Shout.

Jay*W

Second Unit
They appear to be identical to the Universal and Shout versions down to file size, except that the “Season 2” DVDs are not unplayable like the Universal discs are in my copy (and the Universal re-release on single-sided discs omitted the so-called “Season 2” episodes from the double-sided disc set).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberreydist48
Recent bookmarks