What's new

The Color Purple 2-Disc SE – Beware Security Sticker Disaster! (1 Viewer)

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
I just got this new set today. Opening the cardboard set I saw an ugly security sticker inside on the cardboard area! Don’t let it fool you! It looked like it could be easily removed and I was successful to remove half of it and was quite happy but the disaster happened right at the end, removing part of the inside cover! My joy was short-lived! Who are the geniuses who do this? I mean they really deserve the noble prize of intelligence. Of all the places, they stick it on the cardboard part! They could have easily put it on the hard transparent plastic part and it could have been removed easily! :angry: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
Sam Davatchi, good to see you again! :)

(sam used to supply us star wars junkies with awesome scans)

Sorry to hear about your problem with the security sticker. Sometimes I think the studios take sinister pride in placing them to inflict the most damage to the packaging.

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
Luckily mine was on the proof of purchase tabs so I could, if I wanted to, just pull of the tabs. But I always leave the security stickers there in fear of it ripping something, finding the sticker less objectionable than ripped cardboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks