What's new

The cold, hard reality of being a model at (import) car shows.... (1 Viewer)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
And now for a joke:

A man said to his wife one day, "I don't know how you can be so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time." The wife responded, "Allow me to explain. God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me; God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!

:D

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
another thing to consider ... which wasn't mentioned.

some of these women like the attention. simple enough. of course, that's a blanket statement...but you get the point.

i had a good friend who used to strip part-time. she had a day job, but liked the feeling of being on the stage. when i asked her (and her friends) why they do it, a lot of them said they liked the way it made them feel. yeah, they complained that sometimes it was a hassle, but they were still doing it cuz they *enjoyed* it.

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim

True. Often I've seen women who are, shall we say, not attractive in any conventional sense, but when they move, talk and carry themselves, man are they sexy.

And Ted, in your final paragraph (of post #42) I notice judicious use of the past tense. Why? :D

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW

Ha ha. See, you're catching up to those "lucky" ones already. When they turn 40 (or even 30 in many cases), do they still draw men quite the same way? Not too many you can bet. And if they haven't reeled in their millionaire already w/ a generous pre-nup, it's probably too late. Meanwhile, you're doing just fine w/ a husband that actually loves you the way you are from the get-go. If you were a "lucky" one, you'd have to be worrying whether he won't go chase some other skirts at some points in your lifetime. There's something to be said for a good marriage vs all the gold-digging and games those "lucky" ones end up playing.

FWIW, my wife is not one of those "lucky" ones either. But I love her dearly and only feel too blessed myself to have someone like her to love me oh so patiently.

In the very end, we simply all must do our best w/ what we have and just enjoy and appreciate life. You don't have to be particularly religious to see things that way although both hope and learning to be content are certainly important ingredients toward happiness.

_Man_

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
lol yee.

although i'm pretty sure i could have "gone there" ... i never did. we're still friends, just not as close as we used to be. i still talk to her every now and then.

good times...good times...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks