What's new

The Clash: Westway To The World DVD Problem... (1 Viewer)

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
I just bought this DVD the other day and am having some strange problems with the menu screen...

Whenever I click on the feature, the screen switches and pauses as if it's going to go into the film... than reverts right back to the menu screen again.

The biggest problem is, there aren't any chaptert stops either, so I'm unable to watch the actual feature.

The only way I've found around this, is when first inserting the disc and skipping through the FBI warnings and studio logos, etc. the film automatically begins to play.

But if I'm to hit the menu button, stop or any other remote function, that's it. I have to turn off the player, eject the disc, start all over again and skip through the first couple of credit screens to access the film itself.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this before?

This is a first for me.

I ordered the DVD along with a bunch of oher movies from Digital Eyes and I'm wondering if I should send it back for an exchange?

I can't imagine this to be a regular manufacturing glitch...

Any thoughts?

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Aaron, I'm doing that now.

I feel sort of guilty though, because I've done this also with my last few orders... I've had a couple of loose discs.

DigitalEyes has great customer service though and is good about returns, in fact they don't even ask me to send the problem discs back due to Canadian-US shipping costs.

I just hate to feel like DE might think I'm taking advatange of them...

Thanks for the confirmation though!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks