What's new

The Caine Mutiny in 4KUHD?? (1 Viewer)

John*Wells

Premium
Real Name
John
Is this being planned for a 4K UHD Release? I purchased the SD and Blu Ray versions .. I Checked Columbia Classics .. didnt see it listed there either

titch

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
Is this being planned for a 4K UHD Release? I purchased the SD and Blu Ray versions .. I Checked Columbia Classics .. didnt see it listed there either
It will depend on if enough people voted for it in the last poll in 2020. They obviously have the elements available, since it was on the list.

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
It will depend on if enough people voted for it in the last poll in 2020. They obviously have the elements available, since it was on the list.

I hope it get released in 4K UHD ! A Great Movie.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Why? It doesn’t have 4k resolution.
So only movies that have 4K resolution should be released on 4K disc? Do you support George Feltenstein's efforts to get "The Adventures of Robin Hood" 8K scans approved by his superiors and then worked upon for a 4K disc release?

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
So only movies that have 4K resolution should be released on 4K disc? Do you support George Feltenstein's efforts to get "The Adventures of Robin Hood" 8K scans approved by his superiors and then worked upon for a 4K disc release?
I would never not support it, as it would be an extremely interesting experiment. Robin Hood was not 2k resolution In its original release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fadilale
Recent bookmarks