What's new

The Bulls sink to new depths (1 Viewer)

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
They have just traded their top three scorers (Mercer, Artest, Miller) for a guy (Rose) who has a guaranteed contract worth $72 million and has stated that he didn't want to be traded to Chicago. And the guy who everyone figured would be traded due to his poor attitude (Oakley) is now going to be Rose's "mentor"?

The Bulls have gone from the best basketball team ever to the worst franchise in all of professional sports. This will be four straight years of less than 20 wins.

Denward

Supporting Actor
What did Krause say a few years ago?

"Players don't win championships. Organizations do."

CarlS

Stunt Coordinator
Unfortunately for Bulls fans, Reinsdorf and Krause are still under the impression that if the keep throwing money at the better free agents, one of them will eventually take the money. The Bulls have a reputation around the league for not taking care of their players the way they are used to. Hell, they practically drove Jordan, Pippen and Jackson out of Chicago. And they didn't treat Elton Brand too well either.

They won't get better until one or both of them goes away. I still don't understand how Krause still has his job after all of the foolish moves he has made.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
As a Pacers fan and a Purdue alumni, all I can do is smile. I gained some respect for Rose two seasons ago, but I could still never feel comfortable rooting for a Michigan alum. With one move, the Pacers got rid of Rose and picked up former Purdue center Brad Miller. :D
While I admit that the Bulls have sucked pretty hard for quite awhile now, I still can't bring myself to feel any sympathy for the franchise. There were several years when the Pacers had a great team and got dead-ended in the playoffs by the Bulls or the Knicks. It still feels good to look down on the Bulls - call me for sympathy when they start to resemble the Clippers.
Brad

Jon_B

Screenwriter
2 wins in a row! They might get more than 20 wins. ;) If they keep it up, my local cable company might just remove WGN from my cable lineup. :D
Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks