The Bruce Wayne series that could have been....

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by todd s, Jun 15, 2005.

1. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

2. Rocky F

Rocky F Second Unit

I remember the buzz from when this was being developed, but there is a lot of good info on that site. I was disappointed, when it didn't happen, but of course we got Smallville just a year later.

3. James T

James T Screenwriter

That plot outline should have been reserved for the LAST season of the Bruce Wayne Series(having him aged a bit, of course). A Bruce Wayne series would be more fun if they show him travelling the world and learning new techniques to better him mind/body.

Last season on Smallville, the producers were talking about bringing Bruce to Smallville, but said they couldn't because of the new movie. I have a feeling that the Adam Knight character was suppose to be Bruce Wayne, but when they finally realized they couldn't get the rights to show him on tv, they changed his character around. There was even a small ad on the Smallville website around the time Adam Knight showed up on Smallville. It ran something along the lines of "...lost luggage with the initals B.W. Any information will result in a large reward" That was placed before the whole body falling apart angle.