What's new

The Brothers Grimm trailer (1 Viewer)

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Actually, Dragonheart came to mind, a bit.

Man, Heath Ledger is barely reconisable in this trailer...

Jason

Bryan Tuck

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan Tuck
Is this still coming out on July 29th? I haven't heard or seen any kind of promotion for it anywhere, except for that link. I guess Miramax/Dimension have other things on their mind right now, but you'd think they could at least advertise a little bit.

It'd be a shame to see Terry Gilliam's first completed movie in 7 years unceremoniously dumped into theaters.

Mary M S

Screenwriter
The trailers playing on satellite last week evoke more of a ‘Legend of Sleepy Hollow’ look for me. This is the first film in some time which has me wanting to get out to the theater when it releases this Friday, (rating the urge generated by trailer viewing alone). Seems more and more for the last couple of years very few trailers have created enough desire to bother with an night out to view film in question, especially when factoring cost/quality/peer interruptions.
I think its looking like fun, have hopes this will be interesting and well-executed in a “Pirates OTC” sort of way. Might do well at the box office.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks