What's new

The Bride (1985)- coming from Shout! Factory 9/25/18 (1 Viewer)

atfree

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex
*NEW TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT**

Here comes THE BRIDE! The 1985 lavish remake of The Bride of Frankenstein is coming to the Blu-ray for the first time on September 25th.

"The photography is just right, the editing flawless, the set design convincing and the wardrobes spot on ... The brilliant screenplay makes [the] journey fun, heart-warming and sad." – Tales Of Terror

Frankenstein builds the perfect woman — and lives to regret it — in this tantalizing marriage of horror, romance, and unbridled passion! Rock legend Sting plays the cunning scientist and Jennifer Beals (Flashdance) lends her dramatic presence as his supreme, sublime creation. This gothic tale, inspired by the indelible themes and characters originally brought to life by Mary Shelley, follows Frankenstein's creations as they search for their place in the world — the gorgeous Eva by declaring her independence, and her grotesque intended mate Viktor (Clancy Brown, Highlander) by learning self-worth from a compassionate circus dwarf (David Rappaport, Time Bandits). Can Dr. Frankenstein survive when the monster returns to claim his intended?

Extras are in progress and will be announced on a later date. Pre-order THE BRIDE now directly from us for two weeks early shipping @ https://www.shoutfactory.com/product...roduct_id=6835

Bride.BR.Cover.72dpi.png

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Oh my gosh! This is one of my favorite horror films, I have been waiting forever for a BD release!. I am so happy:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks