What's new

The Brak Show & Space Ghost CTC (1 Viewer)

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
Starting on Sunday Sept. 2 at 10pm there's a new show on Cartoon Network called "Adult Swim" which will have among other things "The Brak Show" and "Space Ghost Coast to Coast".
Can't get enough of Brak. I wish Cartoon Network still aired "Cartoon Planet". Instead they air one episode of "Space Ghost Coast to Coast" on Sunday night at midnight and then drop in random stuff (sometimes a portion of "Cartoon Planet") to fill out the half hour.
I used to be a happy space pirate, looting and pillaging. Then, POOF! Now I'm as dumb as a doornail!
------------------
--Wayne Bundrick

Phil Florian

Screenwriter
I figure the Brak Show will be new stuff, but with Space Ghost shows be new as well? Thanks for the update! Very excited.
Phil

Rob_C

Stunt Coordinator
I read somewhere (can't find the link now) that The Brak show is actually going to be a spoof of Leave it To Beaver called Leave It To Brak.
I can't wait, I love the Space Ghost sdtk. albums especially the Brak songs.
"I LOVE BEANS DIKKI DOO"

Matthew Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Hi, Phil.
I've read that there will be at least six (eight?) new episodes of Space Ghost. I believe most of the Adult Swim programs will be done by the fine folks who've brought us SG, Cartoon Planet, and The Brak Show in the past. I'm curious about Aqua Teen Hunger Force, but who wouldn't be?
Check your local library for a recent issue of the Oxford American. There's a cover story(!) on Space Ghost in there that mentions the new episodes.
"If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain which is your body until it came out the top of your head which does not exist!"--Carl of Carl and Son, makers of Chambrain (The shampoo for your brain).

Dedrick

Agent
Aside from the Brak Show and new Space Ghost episodes, I am really looking forward to Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law (which will be rated TV-14 for language!) in which Harvey defends classic Hanna Barbara characters. For details go to www.adultswim.com which will be opening up soon.

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Very Cool!!
I almost gave up all hope when the SG website stopped getting updated.
I saw that one episode of the Brak show they put out about a year (maybe longer) ago which was good.
Where did you read about the new SG shows? I saw the the commericals last week which sort of implied they were new but can't find out anything else
Simpsons are coming out on DVD HOW ABOUT SGCTC!!!!!
------------------
Why?
Why do you keep hounding me and harassing me and hounding me?
It's not like I don't have anything better to do, you know.
It's not like the Phantom Cruiser is going to wax itself.
It's not like last night's burrito stain will just up and remove itself from my cape.
I am a superhero!
A very very busy superhero! Who does...things!
Now get out of here before I tell your mother.
AND DON'T TRAMPLE MY BEGONIAS!
-Space Ghost..

Chuck L

Screenwriter
Great news...I love Brak....
Anything on the updated Justice League that they are doing this fall?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks