The Brady Bunch: S2: "Call Me Irresponsible" Do We Have A New Edit On ALL Versions?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Jack Platt, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Jack Platt

Jack Platt Stunt Coordinator

Guys,

On "Call Me Irresponsible" you know the part where Randy Peterson is doing the scene with the drama teacher and Greg gets hit with the flowers when the teacher opens the door? For some strange reason, I remember watching this scene and having them do the scene at least two times:

Teacher (acting): "Where did you get those flowers?"

Randy: "From a boy named Jeff, aren't they super?

Teacher: You are much too young to be receiving flowers from a stanger. MUCH too young."

The first time through I remember (or think I do) the teacher asks Randy to do the scene over again. Than, on the second try, the teacher opens the door and Greg gets hit in the chest with the flowers.

I am about 55% sure that this was included and 45% sure that this was my imagination. However, as the timing of this episode comes in at over 25 minutes on the DVD, and there does not seem to be a flip in dialogue on the DVD, maybe it was my imagination. (Of course, if you had NEVER seen "Pass The Tabu" on syndicated prints or TV Land, you would never know that about 15-20 seconds of dialogue is missing on the DVD of that episode.)

Can anyone help me out with "Call Me Irresponsible?"

Jack

2. Jeff Ulmer

Jeff Ulmer Producer

I can't answer your question Jack, but could these edit questions not be added to existing Brady Bunch threads so we aren't cloggin up the board with them?

3. Jack Platt

Jack Platt Stunt Coordinator

Good idea Jeff!

I will try to remember to put them in exisitng topics from now on.

Jack