What's new

The Brady Bunch Concern (1 Viewer)

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
Reading two reviews of the new Brady set, I have a concern. On digitallyobsessed.com it is pointed out that the pilot episode has "a number of time-compression like jumps in it" while sitcomsonline.com says that all of the episodes run 25:30 minutes, except the pilot which runs under 25:00. I hope we are getting the complete show.

jim_falconer

Screenwriter
25:30 per episode seems about right for a 1969 sitcom. As for the pilot, keep in mind that it's the only episode of the entire run that didn't contain a "tag" scene at the end. That might be why it's only around 25 minutes.

I'm VERY much looking forward to finally seeing these great shows uncut and restored!

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
Is this over DVNR I see? Everything shiny is blinking and lots of objects in the image shimmer? What is this?
The kitchen scenes look very bad...all the silver on the appliances blink constantly. Paramount needs to lay off the DVNR...Star Trek looks horrible because of it, and now, so does The Brady Bunch.

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
These shows look terrible, due to DVNR (digital video noise reduction.) Check out all of the scenes in the kitchen....the silver appliances are pulsating like mad. Whoever is responsible for this should be fired.....I will not be purchasing future seasons.

Gregory V

Stunt Coordinator
Actually the first season is the only one I really enjoyed, so I wasnt planning on buying any others anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks