What's new

Disney+ The Book of Boba Fett (December, 2021) (1 Viewer)

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Apparently Jennifer Beals is playing a Twi'lek in this:

First non-Fett/Fennec cast-member to be revealed, IIRC. They are keeping a real lock on this show right now.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Apparently Jennifer Beals is playing a Twi'lek in this:

First non-Fett/Fennec cast-member to be revealed, IIRC. They are keeping a real lock on this show right now.
I'm hoping that Rodriguez gets Tom Savini, Cheech Marin, Danny Trejo, or Jeff Fahey in there.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
^ Looks like 8-D8 (the white droid that was burning the droid's feet in Jabba's dungeon in Return Of The Jedi) is dead center in the background of the shot when Boba stands at the head of the table at 0:17.

Yes, I saw that on Twitter.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
So again edging down the number of episodes in a season. Won’t be long at this point where an entire season of television is like 3 hours of content
And you'll have people telling you that's better because every second of a show MUST contribute to an arc now. If there's an episode where something happens with no bearing on the arc and is just there because it's fun or exciting or interesting, the dreaded f-word (filler) will be invoked by the fans!

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
So again edging down the number of episodes in a season. Won’t be long at this point where an entire season of television is like 3 hours of content
You know, I think "Sherlock" on BBC already pioneered that concept. 4 series (seasons) of 3 episodes each...

Can't say I'm a fan.

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
263979397_2676483249313345_3021420456167193278_n.jpg

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Great piece and interview with Rodriguez.
Newsflash: All the stuff we’ve seen in previews is only from the first half of the first episode!

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
All the recent Disney Marvel shows except for Wandavision have been 6 episodes so this show is one more episode than I was expecting.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks