What's new

The Bonnie Situation...... and Ironing (1 Viewer)

Louis Stettiner

Stunt Coordinator
OK here we go Any time that I am Ironing I always watch the BONNIE SITUATION from PULP FICTION. I have no idea why but its just some thing I do. I always Listen to Jimmy Buffet when I am Cleaning. Any one else Have things they watch or listen to when they are doing things around the house.

PLEASE KEEP IT CLEAN

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I always put on a Simpsons episode in the background while I am cleaning. I dont know why it just seems like I got in the habit of doing this.

Julian Reville

Screenwriter
On the rare occasions when I clean, any loud music helps.

Just curious, what needs ironing these days? I thought ironing had been outlawed, along with underage coal miners?

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
For the longest time in highschool I fell asleep to Christmas Vacation. Pretty strange huh? I would start at the beginning and usually by the the time they had cut down the Christmas tree I was asleep. I never made it past the home videos in the attic scene (when I was in bed). Finally broke the habit when I went to college.

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
I always play Johnny Cash when I'm cleaning house.

My jeans, dress shirts, tuxedo shirts (I wear a tux to work everyday), slacks, Hawaiian and Polo shirts.

Vickie_M

Senior HTF Member
When I wash dishes or work in the kitchen, the Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? soundtrack is good work music. For the rest of the house, it's usually either Nina Hagen's Nunsexmonkrock or Danielle Dax's Dark Adapted Eye to get my butt moving.

Kolya

Stunt Coordinator
My girlfriend plays Star Wars (4|5|6) when cleaning. I just put some loud music on, something I can hear over the vacuum.

Joseph Young

Screenwriter
Danielle Dax's Dark Adapted Eye to get my butt moving.
Holy smokes, I thought I was the only one! :D :laugh:
When I'm doing dishes I crank up Tori Amos's rendition of Sarah Cynthia Sylvia Stout (would not take the garbage out) as a gentle reminder to the slovenly roomates.
~j

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks