What's new

The Big Brother 6 HTF Challenge (1 Viewer)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Contest page has been updated with Michael's eviction and Kaysar's HoH victory, a lot of people took a hit when Michael left the house last night.

phil-w

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Daniel. Next time lets do it so that we pick the first people voted out. Seems like I am pretty good at that. ;)

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Well, the good news is that one of my picks (James) got POV (again) for a few more points. The bad news is that my top pick (Eric) looks like a certainty to get his butt kicked off on Thursday. He has nobody to blame but himself.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Updated main post with James second PoV win.

Looks like your top pick will probably be gone Robert, at least you're racking up points for now with James.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Thank you, Daniel. BTW, you forgot to strike out Eric in the final four selections of Travis and Anthony so I did that for you. Hope you don't mind.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Updated with Kaysar's eviction and Howie's HoH win, next Thursday's update should be an interesting one...

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
We should thank Ashlea for jumping ship and letting our phil-w keep Beau. It would have been interesting (although I think highly unlikely) if Ashlea stayed and was voted back in. Then Beau would go back into the hopper and probably be given to Travis_S who lost Michael in the second week.

Ashlea avoided all that for us by bailing.

:laugh:

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
All you Howie pickers can thank Rachel. She officially said to Howie she threw it last night, but not last week.

Randy B A

Supporting Actor
Go Kaysar. Does this mean I am back in the game? And do I get points for winning America's choice? :D

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Randy, you're back in, that's something to think about too, especially since there will probably be a couple of more America's Choice votes coming this season, what does everyone else think?

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I'm not so sure about additional America's Choice votes this season. I hope it doesn't happen and, since the show is scheduled to end on September 20th (or thereabouts) I don't think they could fit in another re-entry and still get BB6 out of the way in time for Survivor (unless they come up with a double elimination one week).

One "America's Choice" is a novelty, but more than once begins to look a bit contrived and defeats the purpose of the game a bit. Of course, "contrived" is the mantra for this whole show since CBS loves to pull the strings with its reality shows to get the results that they want. The Rob/Amber Plane at the Gate incident in the last Amazing Race convinced me of that.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Most America's Choice don't really affect the game too much. They just give a certain player(s) a reward (a phone call home, a night out).

And I can't believe people are still upset about Uchenna and Joyce being allowed to get on the plane.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member

I never said that I was upset that they were allowed on the plane. In fact I was rooting for them and it made for good theater. However it just served to show that CBS is able to manipulate these "reality" shows for their own purposes. Planes don't just return to gates as depicted on The Amazing Race, especially with the current state of security, et. al.

I watch "reality" shows with the full understanding that much of it is far from "real."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks