What's new

The Big Brother 6 HTF Challenge (1 Viewer)

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Thanks. Too bad she's bringing Beau to the game instead of her probably equally hot and very "significant" other. :b

Edit: The "Other" is not so hot. Good choice CBS in helping her find another "other" this Summer. :D

NolanJ

Second Unit
I edited my final four today... didn't realize the show had started and already missed the first episode.

If my picks don't count because of that I understand.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
I'll give 'em to you Nolan, you didn't pick Rachel who already has points and this is supposed to add to the fun after all. :)

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Daniel,

So "personal shopper" Beau was left hanging. Are we going to do something about this or just leave him out at this point (except for anyone who included him in their final four)?

Watch, he'll win the whole thing!

:laugh:

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Unless there are any objections, I'll let the first person to lose their winner pick take him if they so desire, why give up a guaranteed victory? :)

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
That sounds fair. I second the motion to allow Beau to be a "second chance" option for the first winning choice voted off.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
If you picked Rachel, you're having a good week, looks like she's starting to paint a big target on her back though...

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
And on the correctly picking "couples" front -

Travis_S has top honors by choosing both Eric/Maggie and Kaysar/Michael.

Others with a "couple" in their final four are:
  • Patrick Sun with April/Jennifer
  • phil-w with Beau/Ivette (assuming that he picked up Beau when his top pick Ashlea was evicted)
  • Robert A Fowkes with James/Sarah
  • Daniel Kikin with Beau/Ivette
  • Randy B A with Kasar/Michael

I have much too much time on my hands.

:laugh: :laugh:

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Good idea with list Robert, always good to liven up the contest a little more. :)

And Phil, you can select Beau as your winner pick, just post to confirm...

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Yes, I thought that the "couples" angle in our picks would lead to some interesting possibilities. On the one hand, having a "couple" in your final four might increase your chances in the contest since if one member of a couple is HOH you can be fairly certain that both members are safe for that week. On the other hand, if a member of a couple is eliminated that might make the other member a target without an ally in the house. And a third consideration might be that couples might become targets as the game progresses to break up alliances, so those without couples in their final four might have an advantage.

Lots of angles and lots of surprises to come. It didn't escape me that when Ashlea was talking to Julie after elimination she casually asked, "Are you going to bring me back" and Julie replied, somewhat surprised, "What did you just say?" followed by "You never know" (or something to that effect.)

Stay tuned...

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
They didn't let Ashlea take phone calls on the show today, apparently. Something is up.

Still waiting from CBS to respond to my complaint of them not airing the true reaction to Kaysar. If they don't respond to my second complaint, I'm probably going to do a mass emailing. I'm sure someone will wonder why CBS isn't showing that their Iraqi refugee whose family member was murdered and billed for the bullet was called "Saddam" after telling the story. Others continue to make offensive comments behind his back without any justifaction. Heck they're calling Mike a sexual abuser, predator, and killer behind his back and telling the same shit this week to get him evicted this week, yet CBS isn't airing the truth either on that one either.

It's one thing for people to act and talk strategy, it's another for CBS to whitewash what is really going on in that house.

Pretty sad too that Jase, the volunteer firefighter, who did offfensive things in behavior was more a man of his word than little Napoleon. This insecure prick actually strongarmed Maggie, his partner, today to "not nominate" him if she gets HOH.

phil-w

Stunt Coordinator
OK, I will pick up Beau as my first pick, since I don't win anything for my skill at picking the first one voted out. :)

Thanks guy's. Its nice to have a second chance. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks