What's new

The Big Bang Theory Season 6 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I like Margo Harshman, very hot. Bernie's real speaking voice shocked me (saw her interviewed on AOTS last year). It's pretty matter-of-fact.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Melissa Rauch is a major-league cutie pie. After seeing her AOTS interview, I wondered whether she might wear some padding as Bernadette. She seemed slimmer in regular clothes. It might just be the nature of the clothes that Bernadette wears, though.
03ae1b17_bernadette-big-bang-theory.jpeg

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Aaron Silverman said:
Melissa Rauch is a major-league cutie pie. After seeing her AOTS interview, I wondered whether she might wear some padding as Bernadette. She seemed slimmer in regular clothes. It might just be the nature of the clothes that Bernadette wears, though.
03ae1b17_bernadette-big-bang-theory.jpeg
Wow, she is gorgeous. She does seem a little bit plumper on the show, but looks like she is pretty natural in the "stacked" department. Never heard her regular voice, but she's obviously pretty good at "voices", especially when she does Howard's mother.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Stan said:
Wow, she is gorgeous. She does seem a little bit plumper on the show, but looks like she is pretty natural in the "stacked" department. Never heard her regular voice, but she's obviously pretty good at "voices", especially when she does Howard's mother.
She doesn't do Howard's mother...(other than imitating how it is done...but Howard's mother's voice...is not hers)

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Originally Posted by schan1269
She doesn't do Howard's mother...(other than imitating how it is done...but Howard's mother's voice...is not hers)
He meant the mimicry :)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Stan said:
Never heard her regular voice, but she's obviously pretty good at "voices", especially when she does Howard's mother.
She had a role on True Blood a couple seasons ago. The difference was a little disconcerting, as I was used to seeing her as Bernadette. :)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
True Blood, eh? :) My wife didn't make it through the first episode of that -- too creepy and raunchy. And she's no prude -- we loves us our Entourage (granted, it's not what it once was) and Dexter.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Aaron Silverman said:
True Blood, eh? :) My wife didn't make it through the first episode of that -- too creepy and raunchy. And she's no prude -- we loves us our Entourage (granted, it's not what it once was) and Dexter.
I'd agree with your wife. Dexter, although incredibly violent and graphic is just very well done and fun to watch, as is The Walking Dead. True Blood is exactly what you said, too creepy and raunchy, gave up on it several seasons ago, also stopped watching Asylum after a few episodes for the same reason. By the way, thank you Josh. I did mean the mimicry, Melissa Rauch does a great version of Howard's mother, but obviously isn't the actress doing the "voice".

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I remember the episode when she first snarked back and "the gang" all had the "now I get it" in their eyes...that was classic. Not since Tim's neighbor have we had such fun with an unseen character. Harkening back to that show...Mom in the kitchen, although nowhere near as inventive, was a great nod to tooltime...

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I thought it was great the minute that Howard and Bernadette got serious, and after meeting Howard's Mom, she started to sort of act like Howard's Mom. Particularly the voice when she got angry. So I'm sure there was a sub conscience attraction that Howard found in that too!

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Yep. One of my favorite bits was when Bernadette used the 'voice' on Howard (when Howard's mom was at the hospital?) and Howard nervously replied - "Does anyone else find that sexy?" :) - Walter.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
Originally Posted by Walter Kittel
Yep. One of my favorite bits was when Bernadette used the 'voice' on Howard (when Howard's mom was at the hospital?) and Howard nervously replied - "Does anyone else find that sexy?"
- Walter.
I'm sorry Walter, I cringed when I heard that. To me it was kind of icky.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Howard's comment about Bernie was definitely icky and definitely hilarious. Kind of like Seth MacFarlane hosting the Oscars!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks