What's new

THE BIBLE dvd (1 Viewer)

bill lopez

Second Unit
This dvd is about the same as the THX laserdisc from a couple of years ago. It looks o.k., but in the begining of the movie they could have cleaned it up a bit. The sound is good, only a bunch of trailers as EXTRAS. Worth having if your into the Bible.

Richard_Huntington

Stunt Coordinator
Anamorphic?
You are aware that some of the film is marred by problems from heat screwing up the negatives? There is nothing that can be done about that.
------------------
"My wife actually prefers widescreen"

Anthony_J

Stunt Coordinator
If someone were to release the Bible on DVD, I'm sure there would be a HTF'er out there to find something wrong with it.
And there would be a J6P out there who would want Genesis and Revelations taken out.
I posted this on another thread asking for people thought's on the perfect dvd a while back. I know this isn't the same thing, but the connection just struck me as funny.
I'm going to crawl into my hole to giggle for a while now.

Rich Malloy

Senior HTF Member
Those dagblasted liberals!
Revelations is the good part, really the only good part of Part II. Except for the occasional crucifixion, the New Testament just is all sweetness and light, love your brothers and sisters, sermon on the mount kinda stuff. All the good violence and gore and smoting of one's enemies is in Revelations!
Dadgummed liberals!

Richard_Huntington

Stunt Coordinator
Tried to rent this today, but of course, they don't and won't have it. It's been, what 20 years since I saw this. I only remember a scene with Noah sliding down the ark like a sled.
------------------
"My wife actually prefers widescreen"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks