The Beverly Hillbillies: season 5 when??

rmw650

Second Unit
Real Name
Richard W
Andrew, thanks for displaying the cover arts to the shows as i failed to see that in their original post, so there you go and now maybe we might have consistency in CBS HE releases Beverly Hillbillies and Love Boat a lot quicker now, with four seasons and 5 seasons left to go before completion respectively.

Reactions: Flashgear

darkrock17

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew McClure
Andrew, thanks for displaying the cover arts to the shows as i failed to see that in their original post, so there you go and now maybe we might have consistency in CBS HE releases Beverly Hillbillies and Love Boat a lot quicker now, with four seasons and 5 seasons left to go before completion respectively.
You're welcome. After season 5, the show will have four more to go; the series ran for 9 years.

JustARandomStan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Stan
Great to see another season of this classic show. Also, I am happy that the price is very reasonable. Too many times CBS/Paramount has treated us to those volume releases just to milk as much money as possible out of us.

JamesSmith

Screenwriter
Boston Strong Girl was S5. MoneyMan was S6.
I don't care what people say about "mean old bankers," Mr. Drysdale should be an inspiration to all young capitalists and bankers. There should be a portrait of him in every bank. Can you believe some young entrepreneur don't even get the reference to "Mr. Drysdale," when speaking about him? I feel sorry that they missed out on his inspiration and work ethic.

James

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
I wish someone could confirm the true running time on this. 708 minutes can't be right UNLESS they are slipping in edited episodes. I would certainly hope CBS HE wouldn't pull a stunt like that; I could see if VEI got their greasy little palms on it. They would settle for whatever edited videotape masters there are and then cram the entire season on 3 discs.

phenri

Second Unit
Real Name
Paul
I wish someone could confirm the true running time on this. 708 minutes can't be right UNLESS they are slipping in edited episodes. I would certainly hope CBS HE wouldn't pull a stunt like that; I could see if VEI got their greasy little palms on it. They would settle for whatever edited videotape masters there are and then cram the entire season on 3 discs.
I would take this running time with a grain of salt. As long as CBS is releasing this, it should be uncut.

dhammer

Second Unit
Real Name
David
I HAVE ALREADY RE-BOUGHT THE FIRST FEW SEASONS TWICE. UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES I WOULD JUST LOVE TO BUY A COMPLETE SERIES AND BE DONE WITH IT.

darkrock17

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew McClure
Paramount and CBS Video are going to keep milking this show and Petticoat Junction for years to come before they ever complete it. Give both series to Shout so it can be done and over with it already.

Reactions: Bryan^H and Ron1973

PianoPlayer

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Larry
It's currently $20.59 at Amazon.

Nice price -- but that running time still worries me. 708 minutes / 30 episodes = 23.6 minutes per episode.

Need to know we're getting unedited episodes before buying.

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
It's currently $20.59 at Amazon.

Nice price -- but that running time still worries me. 708 minutes / 30 episodes = 23.6 minutes per episode.

Need to know we're getting unedited episodes before buying.
I want to order already, but I'm scared of that running time. I wish someone with CBS would alleviate our fears.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruksartbneha