What's new

The best part of Halloween (1 Viewer)

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
Reaching way deep...

Does anybody else remember the Burger Chef & Jeff scary Halloween record that was given out with the kid's meals? No? Does anyone remember Burger Chef? No? Does anybody remember records?

Brad

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
David...you've brought back some cool memories with that Thrilling Chilling album cover. I bought that record when I was 12 years old; don't know whatever happened to it.

Jon,
who also remembers Burger Chef (& Jeff).

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Oh, I remember Burger Chef very much and I also remember A&W Drive-up Restaurants where they would come out to your car and serve you just like Steak & Shake used to in that old fashioned 50's way Ala'American Graffiti.

Blu

Screenwriter
The best part of Halloween for me WAS when AMC had a really cool Monsterfest every year. Now AMC sucks and isn't worth watching anymore. So I'll have to go with Chocolate is the best thing now!

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
How can you tell? I think these are hideous, but then I also don't like pumpkin pie, so all the more for you Joe Szott. :)
I'll be in NYC for Halloween on business...any suggestions for what to do?
Chris

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
THIS just might be the best thing about Halloween! :eek:
(Was Jamie dressed like this in "Halloween"? :D) ......
Link Removed

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
My favorite season is upon us again so I thought I would resurrect this old thread because it has some cool links.
Here is another one:THE HISTORY OF HALLOWEEN
And THIS LINK really brings back some memories because in the 70's, when I was young enough to go trick or treating, a lot of the window displays we used were from my mom & dad's childhood in the 40's, we also used to really get into doing up the yard with all kinds of spooky dummies, lights, dry ice fog etc. and we played halloween music (mostly from Disney's haunted house record):)
We don't really do it that much anymore since not as many kids come around these days.....it's really sad that so many of todays kids have worse "horrors" to deal with than the fun make believe ones we had in our youth.

Erik.Ha

Supporting Actor
I HAVE the album... Maybe this year I should incorporate it into my decorations (Im the guy who goes WAY overboard with decorations... )

CRyan

Screenwriter
OMG! They still sell those. I am so buying a few packs. Those are great.

Thanks for the links.

C. Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks