What's new

the best $250 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!... ehm... hint Klipsch :D (1 Viewer)

Nathan Smith

Agent
I am floating in HEAVEN right now........ My wife and I love garage saling... we ALWAYS find great deals on cool stuff.....

Usually its tools for me and boring stuff for her BUT..... I found the deal of a lifetime!!!!!! I just picked up a set of:
2 - Klipsch RF7's
1- Klipsch RC7
2 - Klipsch RF3 II's
AND
1 Velodyne Fsx12 Sub

FORRRRRR TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SERIOUS!!!!!!

This lady was asking 500 bux for the set... i really did not have the money to be spending but i got her down to 250!!!! and when she saw how i so worshipped the the speakers she through in a heavy duty wall mount bracket for the center channel!!!!

It seems they just moved into this house the the speakers did not FIT!!!! so they bought some really expensive smaller speakers!!! OMG i still CANNOT BELIEVE these are sitting in my living room!!!!! Pics to come

Once my wife heard the speakers she was actually happy i bought them rather then just OK... with it LOL!!!!!! they are beautifull.... on the entire set there is only 1 scratch on top of the center channel about 2 inches long.....

AHHHHHHH!!!1

i had to share this with PPL who would think it was as awsome as I DID!!!

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Talk about a deal! I mean heck the C7 is $600 plus change alone. So what do you think of the size of that big lunker?..the C7 that is:) Congrats!

Steve_Drake

Stunt Coordinator
thats pretty tight!! ill buy them all off you for 750. think about it...thats a serious profit lol. have fun

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Nathan: That is outrageous.

You just trumped my purchase a few weeks ago of the original Criterion box set of Brazil at a garage sale for just $3! :eek:

It was the only item in the driveway without a price...so I almost didn't ask. The woman running the sale had to ask her husband (who must've put it out there). He mumbled $3? I probably could've talked him down to $2...but instead quickly said, "sold!"

But, hands down, that is one incredible purchase! Congrats!

Yup. Garage sales are time-consuming...but you never know what you might find.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks